Natural Herbal Temporary Tattoo Kit
✨100% NATURAL FRESH AUTHENTIC ORIGINAL HENNA ✨ (All the patterns shown on the picture are for reference only.)
Our Natural Herbal tattoo sets are exclusively made with 100% natural, fresh and authentic India-imported henna. It's free of paraphenylenediamine (PPD) and any other toxic or otherwise harmful ingredients and materials, the related qualification have been present!
Mehndi is a form of body art from Ancient India, in which decorative designs are created on a person's body. In order to obtain the perfect the tattoo paste in rural areas, India women should grind fresh leaves on grinding stones with added oil. It is typically applied at special Hindu weddings and Hindu festivals like Karva Chauth, Vat Purnima, Diwali, Bhai Dooj and Teej. If you want to experiment with body art without permanently altering your skin, Natural Herbal Temporary Tattoo Kit is the best way to go.
- EASY TO USE: Perfect for creating the gorgeous Tattoo designs or festival body art on the skin without the pain.
- MATERIALS ARE SAFE: 100% Natural & Pure Leaf(Lawsonia inermis) Paste.
- LAST UP MORE TIME: Last up to 7-14 days depending on where you place them. Areas such as elbows and wrists may wear more times.
- SUITABLE FOR ANDY OCCASION: Perfect for festivals, fancy dress or just to add that extra bit of sparkle to your outfit these temporary tattoos.
- CREATIVE: You can DIY any patterns you like, the dye is easy to handle.
Color: Black, Brown
3 Pieces Tattoo Cones (2 x Black, 1 x Brown)
40 Pieces Tattoo stencils
Before using the Natural Herbal Temporary Tattoo Kit, test product on small area at first. Place a small amount of product on the skin; leave on for 2–3 hours and rinse off with water. Wait 4–5 hours before proceeding.
If you are taking any medications, or have any known allergies, contact with your doctor before using Temporary Indian Tattoo Kit.
We recommend waiting until your temporary tattoo has completely disappeared before making a second application on the same spot.
All persons who try to use Natural Herbal Temporary Tattoo paste should check the ingredients list for potential allergic reactions.
Keep contents away from children.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, flush with water.